- Heather D.
Residential Servicing - Services
In 1988, Ocwen entered the business by purchasing non-performing/underperforming assets and improving the liquidation rate. Since then Ocwen has developed proprietary best-of-breed servicing and collection practices using scientific management, psychology and Six Sigma methodology. By being students of our business and investing heavily in technology, fifteen global operating centers and human resource development, we have become the industry leader in loss mitigation.
Ocwen provides an array of services to mortgage asset owners and servicers:
- Purchase of servicing rights
- Special servicing
- Non-performing whole loan servicing
- All agency products – GNMA, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae approved
- ARMs of all types, including Option ARMs
- Reverse mortgages
- Second liens, including HELOCs