"My family and I would like to extend our deepest gratitude. Thank you for expeditiously coming to a favorable agreement regarding our new home on Galaxy. We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to personally work with Jim, our realtor...this is the best Christmas gift we could have received!"
- Heather D.
- Heather D.
Residential Servicing - Why Choose Ocwen?
- Ocwen is a highly rated and top performing residential loan servicer of high-risk and non-performing residential loans in the United States.
- Ocwen creates value for investors, government entities, financial institutions and servicers through superior servicing performance and loss mitigation results by utilizing its state-of-the-art technology, world-class training and six sigma processes.
- Ocwen has developed a consultative servicing approach incorporating psychological principles and utilizing advanced modeling of loan and consumer-specific resolution alternatives to reduce losses.
- Intense focus on Net Present Value maximizing modifications that keeps borrowers in their homes.
- Artificial intelligence, driven by behavioral science principles, provides highly customized and dynamic solutions to borrowers which increase acceptance and compliance.
- Ocwen uses proprietary servicing technology that provides investors with robust reporting, the ability to test outcomes and control resolution strategies.
- Ocwen has developed relationships with nearly 100 consumer advocacy groups across the country to enhance borrower outreach.
- Today, 9 of the 10 largest investment banks rely on Ocwen's servicing expertise.
- Ocwen currently services more than $125 billion of customer-care intensive, high risk single-family residential loans, including securitized residential loan servicing (GSE, subprime, ALT A, and second liens), Special Servicing and Interim Servicing.